Happy Valentine's Day MOMS!
Whether you celebrate the day in a special way or not,
today is a great excuse to give your kids and hubbies extra hugs & kisses!
Luke brought Valentines to school for his classmates and Dave brought a plate of pretzel/kisses/m&m treats to work for a Valentine's Potluck Treat Day. But I am not even sure what we are having for dinner tonight! The kids (of course) want to go to Friendly's to celebrate Valentine's Day!! Fun - Yes, Romantic - Hardly!!
Speaking of romance, there is still time to sign up for the
MOPS & POPS Dinner.
I need to give the caterer our final count this week so please let me know if you are coming
but have not signed up yet.
Also, I am sending this email and posting this on the blog. Please let me know if you do not see it come through twice. We really want to update the Blog and start using it more!!
Patty
Comments